Monday, January 4, 2016

Ahh a new year.  The happiness of a new year drips from my pores. Everyone is focused, hopeful, believable. At this very moment we truly believe we can accomplish anything.
It’s like a brand new journal. One you’ve spent tons of time choosing in the book store. You found the perfect color, teal, not to green or blue. The perfect 5x7 size. Small enough to fit in your purse but not too small to not function.  You took extra time opening up every single journal that met the above qualifications checking the inside.  It must have lines, but college ruled, not wide.  Once you find it, you take it home and love the feeling of cracking it open. AHHHH.
Is this you? Have you spent time dictating the exact goals and things you are out to accomplish this year? We have. But for the first time, we’ve done this as a family. That excites me!  I am putting in my resignation tomorrow at school. That’s the first BIG change. It’s the first scary leap of faith we are putting into play this year. But we know God’s got this!  Here are our other goals.

Avery 2016 Goals
Arbonne:
·      Area Manager by March
·      Regional VP by December
·      Earn Atlantis Trip
·      Find ALL IN Business Partners

Family word: DISCIPLINE

·      Pay off Escape
·      Stick to BUDGET
·      Eat Clean
·      Exercise DAILY
·      Wake up early DAILY to have God time
·      Start Travis’s painting business
·      Find at least 1 EXTRA opportunity to give a MONTH
·      Prayer circles around the Promises of God
·      Learn MMA and how to shoot a Gun
·      Read 2 books a month -Amie
·      Write at least 2 blog posts a week-Amie
·      1st Book Published to Kindle
·      1 Date night a month
·      1 Family night a month
·      1 Family Vacation
·      Go to bed ORGANIZED
·      Amie: Run first Half Marathon (6 races)
·      Travis: Run at least 6 races
·      Coach at least 2 kids to state track
·      Charleigh: 100% potty trained, switched to big bed
·      Plan office
·      Send two “Thinking of you” notes a Month
·      Improve Family communication
·      Hold AWESOME Truth Conference!
·      PRAY for each other, together, at least 30 mins a day

So why am I writing these here on this blog? The blog made the list!!! I’m put on this earth to write and speak for God. I know that!  I’m reading a ton but I need to be putting writing into practice.  I will be posting on this blog at least twice a week.  My husband came up with an amazing first few entries. I’m going to attack what it means to be successful and begin interviewing people who I think have accomplished this title. Then I will write about them here. It is my hope by studying these amazing people I will become more like them.  Of course with the hope of becoming more like Jesus each and every day.


Here’s to a new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment